The owner of this property is away for weeks at a time and asked Manton Property to manage it for them in their absence.
Properties left vacant for long periods of time (particularly during the winter months) rapidly start to feel neglected, cold and damp.
Our management programme for this client includes a wide range of activities, some of which we have listed below:
- Weekly routine property checks
- Installation of electric security gates to all entrances
- Relocation and enlargement of Master Bedroom window (required listed building consents)
- Grounds maintenance
- Negotiation of rights of way issues across property with neighbours
- Renovation of family bathrooms and Installation of walk-in wardrobe/dressing room
- Installation of NEST heating/hot water/smoke and carbon monoxide monitoring system linked to Manton Estates team mobile
- Security locks and motion sensor security lighting on all outbuildings
We understand that each client and each property require a different set of services. Our programmes are client specific and tailored to suit. The Manton team is discreet and all client information is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.