We welcome projects that range in size from small internal refurbishments including (but not limited to) installing new bathrooms and kitchens, painting and decorating, constructing built-in shelves and wardrobes through to more significant renovation, extensions and on-going programmes for larger properties.
The list below gives an idea of the scale of some of our recent refurbishment projects:
- Installation of a shower cubicle to a college staff house
- Removal of structural wall between dining room and kitchen followed by design and installation of modern kitchen-dining area
- Repair and cladding of chimney breast in listed college property
- Design and installation of walk-in dressing room and new family bathroom
- Strip out, interior design and complete renovation of four bedroom family house
- Design and renovation of listed Manor
Every project that we undertake is managed by a Manton Project Manager who acts on behalf of our client. Every facet of the project is viewed and approved by the project manager who looks at the work ‘through the eyes of the client’ – it’s like having an internal system of ‘checks and balances’ – after all, a simple solution for the craftsman might not always be the most agreeable for the client.
Your Manton Project Manager is involved throughout the life of the project; visible on site and contactable for the duration of the programme.
Our hand-picked team of professionals is happy to take on all types of property renovations. We have a core in-house team and for larger and more complex projects we have a portfolio of contractors and key-trade professionals available at short notice.
We have strong relationships with a select group of the best interior designers, planners, architects and manufacturers and we are more than happy to share these contacts with our clients.
We have accounts with all of the major trade suppliers and we negotiate on behalf of our clients to ensure a transparent, best-buy policy.
Manton Property has the essential skills and expertise to deliver fantastic refurbishment projects and we have been informed that these skills, coupled with our ‘can do’ attitude are the reasons that clients choose to work with us.